Colorado

Apr 27, 2014 1:05 PM by Greg Dingrando

Accident with butane hash oil causes house explosion

LITTLETON, CO (KUSA) - One man was taken to the hospital Saturday night after he and his girlfriend caused an explosion while cooking butane hash oil, according to the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office.

Deputies said there was an 8-month-old child and 3-year-old child inside the home at the time of the explosion. They were unharmed and have been placed with family members.

The incident has prompted a multi-unit investigation including the Sheriff's office arson unit and crimes against children unit, as well as the West Metro Fire Department.

Charges are pending and include both child abuse and arson. Police are not releasing the identities of anyone involved yet.

 

»Comments

Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4