Apr 8, 2014 10:00 AM by Posted by Greg Smith
April 7, 2014
Complete Notes in PDF Get Acrobat Reader
vs. New Mexico State - Tuesday, April 8 - 3 pm MST
at Northern Colorado - Wednesday, April 9 - 3 pm MST
- New Mexico State game at Falcon Field - USAFA, Colo.
- Northern Colorado game at Jackson Field - Greeley, Colo.
The Last Meeting
Northern Colorado 6
Air Force 8
April 1, 2014
Air Force Downs Northern Colorado 8-6
In a matchup between the two Div. I baseball programs in the state of Colorado, Air Force downed Northern Colorado 8-6 in non-conference action Tuesday afternoon at Falcon Field. The win lifted the Falcons to 6-21 on the season and dropped the Bears to 5-23.
Recap | Box Score
- Live stats available for both games at goAirForceFalcons.com
- Live video streaming for NMSU game via Mountain West Digital Network
- Twitter updates at @AF_Baseball
AF: Mike Kazlausky (Maj. Retired) (USAFA, 1991) is 54-135 in his fourth year.
New Mexico State: Rocky Ward (Oklahoma State, 1988) is 445-444-2 in his 19th year at NMSU.
Northern Colorado: Carl Iwasaki (Northern Colorado, 1998) is 89-115 in his fourth year at UNC and is 191-245 in his 10th year overall.
Air Force: 6-24
New Mexico State: 11-18
Northern Colorado: 5-26
Last Time Out:
Air Force: Went 0-3 at San Diego State over the weekend.
New Mexico State: Went 3-0 at Northern Colorado over the weekend.
Northern Colorado: Went 0-3 hosting New Mexico State over the weekend.
W-L vs. Opponent/Last Meeting
vs. New Mexico State - Air Force is 6-12 vs. NMSU.
- The Falcons last played NMSU in 2004.
vs. Northern Colorado - Air Force is 63-97 vs. UNC.
- The Falcons downed the Bears 8-6 last Tuesday, April 1, at Falcon Field.
The Falcons travel to South Dakota State this weekend, April 11-13.