Dec 10, 2013 7:53 PM by Alyse Rzemek
COMMERCE CITY, Colo. (AP) - Carbon monoxide poisoning is blamed for one death and seven sicknesses in Commerce City.
Local station reports that the poisonings were discovered Tuesday morning. One man died and seven more people in the home were sick.
Xcel crews could be seen working outside the home Tuesday.
A physician who treated the ill family members told KMGH that the cause appears to be a malfunctioning furnace.
Public information officers with the Adams County Sheriff's Office said no foul play is suspected. The victims were not immediately identified.
10 hours ago