Sep 15, 2010 1:36 PM by David Ortiviz

Clerk clears up confusion about voter cards

The Pueblo County Clerk wants to clear up some confusion about a card all registered voters should receive in the mail. It's called a voter information card. The card lists your precinct location, party affiliation and whether you're a permanent mail-in voter.

Registered voters who want to change their address, or start receiving ballots by mail need to fill out the card and mail it back. Otherwise, you don't have to send it in. "If you're name and your address is correct on the card and you don't want to change anything, then it's just an information card for you to hold on to. Put it on your fridge and on election day go to the polling place that it asks you to go to," said Gilbert Ortiz, Pueblo County Clerk & Recorder.

Voters in El Paso County should have received their cards back in June. If you have questions, contact your county clerk's office.


»Topics in this article

Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4