Weather - Forecast

Feb 17, 2013 8:03 PM by Stephen Bowers

Cold changes on the way

TONIGHT: Colorado Springs will become cloudy with a chance for flurries after 3 AM. The low will be near 24. Pueblo will become cloudy with a chance for flurries after 4 AM. The low will be near 23. Canon City will become cloudy with a chance for flurries after 4 AM. The low will be near 27. Teller County will be cloudy with a chance for snow after 1 AM. The low will be near 11.

MONDAY: Colorado Springs will be mostly cloudy and cold after flurries end by 7 AM. The high will be near 34.Pueblo will be mostly cloudy and cold after flurries end by 7 AM. The high will be near 39. Canon City will be mostly cloudy and cold after flurries end by 7 AM. The high will be near 42. Teller County will be mostly cloudy and cold with lingering flurries. The high will be near 26.

TUESDAY: Colorado Springs will be partly cloudy. The morning low will be near 14. The afternoon high will be near 44. Pueblo will be mostly sunny. The morning low will be near 11. The afternoon high will be near 47. Canon City will be mostly sunny. The morning low will be near 17. The afternoon high will be near 50. Teller County will be partly sunny. The morning low will be near 9. The afternoon high will be near 34.

WEDNESDAY: Colorado Springs will become mostly cloudy with a 30% chance for snow overnight. The morning low will be near 21. The afternoon high will be near 41. Pueblo will become mostly cloudy with a 20% chance for snow overnight. The morning low will be near 17. The afternoon high will be near 46. Canon City will become mostly cloudy with a 20% chance for snow overnight. The morning low will be near 23. The afternoon high will be near 48. Teller County will become cloudy with snow developing overnight. The morning low will be near 18. The afternoon high will be near 33.

THURSDAY: Colorado Springs will be mostly cloudy after morning snow. The morning low will be near 20. The afternoon high will be near 36. Pueblo will be mostly cloudy after morning snow. The morning low will be near 21. The afternoon high will be near 39. Canon City will be mostly cloudy after morning snow. The morning low will be near 27. The afternoon high will be near 45. Teller County will be cloudy with morning snow, then lingering flurries. The morning low will be near 15. The afternoon high will be near 28.

FRIDAY: Colorado Springs will be mostly cloudy with a 20% chance for flurries. The morning low will be near 14. The afternoon high will be near 39. Pueblo will be mostly cloudy with a 10% chance for flurries or light rain. The morning low will be near 12. The afternoon high will be near 43. Canon City will be mostly cloudy with a 10% chance for flurries or light rain. The morning low will be near 22. The afternoon high will be near 46. Teller County will be mostly cloudy with a 20% chance for flurries. The morning low will be near 10. The afternoon high will be near 35.

SATURDAY: Colorado Springs will be partly cloudy. The morning low will be near 19. The afternoon high will be near 40. Pueblo will be partly cloudy. The morning low will be near 14. The afternoon high will be near 49. Canon City will be partly cloudy. The morning low will be near 23. The afternoon high will be near 49. Teller County will be mostly cloudy. The morning low will be near 10. The afternoon high will be near 32.

SUNDAY: Colorado Springs will be cloudy with a 30% chance for snow. The morning low will be near 19. The afternoon high will be near 40. Pueblo will be cloudy with a 30% chance for snow. The morning low will be near 18. The afternoon high will be near 43. Canon City will be cloudy with a 30% chance for snow. The morning low will be near 24. The afternoon high will be near 42. Teller County will be cloudy with a 40% chance for snow. The morning low will be near 14. The afternoon high will be near 25.

»Comments

More News

Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4