News

Oct 26, 2010 10:24 PM by Stefanie Boe

Family gets out okay after house fire

A Colorado Springs family got out of their home safely Tuesday night after a kitchen fire. They'll have to stay somewhere else tonight because of the damage.

It happened on Corbett Lane near Nevada and Fillmore.

A father, two kids and the family dog were home when the fire started. They were able to get out.

Firefighters put the fire out before it spread too far beyond the kitchen. They think food was left unattended on the stove. The rest of the house has smoke damage.

The family is staying with relatives tonight.

 

»Comments

»Topics in this article

More News

Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4