Dec 9, 2009 4:26 PM by Bea Karnes, Matt Stafford

Fire Out - Customers Allowed Back in Chapel Hills Mall

Firefighters have put out a fire at Chapel Hills Mall in Colorado Springs. Electricity has now been restored and the entire mall has reopened.

The fire broke out in an electrical conduit, catching to some insulation in the roof, over the Clerk and Recorder's office. It was discovered by mall security. Stores weren't open yet, but employees and mall walkers were evacuated.

No injuries were reported.


»Topics in this article

Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4