News

Mar 20, 2013 4:34 PM by David Ortiviz

Firefighters say woman smoking with oxygen sparked fire

Firefighters say a woman in her 60s is lucky to be alive after she was smoking and sparked a house fire in Pueblo. The fire broke out around 9:30 this morning on the 3400 block of O'Neal Avenue.

The Pueblo Fire Department says the woman was smoking with an oxygen tank, which they want to remind everyone is extremely dangerous.

The woman was not hurt but two cats were killed and the house suffered considerable damage.

 

»Comments

More News

National
Story Photo

3 hours ago

3 Alarm Fire in Boston

Eleven people hurt tonight when an explosion, knocked a house off it's foundation in Boston, in the Dorchester area. It may have...

Weather - Forecast
Story Photo

13 hours ago

Rain & Snow On The Way

A Winter Weather Advisory is in effect from 6 PM tonight until 4 AM Thursday for Teller County, the Rampart Range (including...

Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4