Colorado

Aug 6, 2010 8:15 AM by Bea Karnes, News First 5

Fort Collins boy bitten by rattlesnake

A 4-year-old boy is being treated at the hospital in Fort Collins after being bitten by a rattlesnake.

The Poudre Fire Authority says emergency personnel responded to a report of a child bitten by a snake at 10 a.m. Thursday on private property about six miles northwest of Fort Collins.

The boy was taken to Poudre Valley Hospital. An air ambulance was canceled after it was determined that the boy's injuries weren't as serious as first thought. The boy's condition wasn't known.

»Comments

»Topics in this article

More News

National
Story Photo

2 hours ago

Baby Monitors Recalled

Concerns about overheating and rupturing batteries have forced the recall of a dozen different type of baby monitors. The Consumer Product Safety...

Weather - Forecast
Story Photo

1 hour ago

Warm Till Saturday

Temperatures start to climb again for Friday and Saturday where many locations will be in the 70s. However, by Saturday, the clouds...

Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4