Mar 14, 2013 8:54 PM by Joe Bevans
Three golfers noticed smoke coming from a home near the end of the driving range at Kissing Camels golf club in Colorado Springs. Getting no cell phone service, one went back to get help from course manager Doug Wilson, the other went ahead to see if there were people in the home. The men got two women out, saved a cat, and poured water on the fire until Springs fire got there. The fire department say's their efforts kept the fire from extending to a neighbors house.