(HealthDay News) -- To help ensure your mental health, it's important to follow a healthy lifestyle that's good for your mind and body.
Womenshealth.gov suggests these healthy living tips:
- Eat a nutritious, balanced diet.
- Get plenty of regular exercise every day.
- Get plenty of sleep on a consistent schedule each night.
- Do your best to manage physical and emotional stress.
- Make time each day for something you enjoy.
Health News Copyright © 2013 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Copyright (c) 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.