Mar 28, 2013 3:02 PM by Alyse Rzemek
NAPA Auto Parts is seeking an enthusiastic and hard-working Counter Sales Representative to join their one of their Colorado Springs locations.
As a Counter Sales Representative, you will primarily be focused on helping customers with their auto parts questions, do-it-yourself projects and auto parts needs.
NAPA's ideal Retail Counter Sales Representative will have strong Know How and experience of all things automotive, and will bring a passion for delivering customer care to the job every day.
Other requirements include:
- ASE (P2) parts certification, a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated to train and learn
- Ability to thrive and have fun in a busy, fast-paced retail environment
- Knowledge of cataloging AND/OR inventory management systems, a plus
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Valid driver license AND/OR reliable transportation
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check
This is a full time position. For more information or to apply click here.