Dec 31, 2012 7:38 PM by Alyse Rzemek
NAPA Auto Parts is seeking an enthusiastic and hard-working Counter Sales Representative to join our rapidly growing team of Auto Parts professionals. The Counter Sales Representative is the ideal position for knowledgeable and energetic people who have a passion for automotive parts and believe in taking care of the customer and the power of teamwork.
NAPA's ideal Retail Counter Sales Representative will have strong Know How and experience of all things automotive, and will bring a passion for delivering customer care to the job every day.
Other requirements include:
- ASE (P2) parts certification, a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated to train and learn
- Ability to thrive and have fun in a busy, fast-paced retail environment
- Knowledge of cataloging AND/OR inventory management systems, a plus
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Valid driver license AND/OR reliable transportation
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check
To apply click here.
1 hour ago