Apr 30, 2013 3:38 PM by Jeff Langan
NAPA Auto Parts is looking for a delivery driver.
Requirements for the Delivery Driver include:
- Building long-term relationships with the customers you deliver to
- Driving throughout the metropolitan area using maps and directions
- Utilizing both manual and automatic transmission vehicles
- Handling cash charge transactions correctly and core/part returns appropriately
- Maintaining a distribution log or tracking system to record all deliveries/pickups made
- Lifting merchandise up to 60 lbs for deliveries
- Inspecting, protecting and maintaining company assets, merchandise, vehicles, building and people
Applicants must have the stamina to stand and work for an entire shift, and lift about 60 lbs of merchandise. You must also have a valid driver's license, with no DWI convictions in the last four years, and no more than one moving violation and/or fault accident in the last three years.
For more information, click here.
25 minutes ago