May 16, 2013 7:40 PM by Jeff Langan
Perfect Teeth is looking for a hygienist.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Recording medical and dental histories
• Full mouth probing, risk factor assessment
• Dental hygiene assessment/diagnosis and treatment of periodontal disease and caries prevention
• Educating patients on proper oral care
• Polishing and flossing
• Administering local anesthetic
• Administering adjunctive therapies including but not limited to fluoride treatments, locally applied antibiotics, irrigation, performing root planing and scaling
Applicants must have graduated from an accredited Dental Hygiene School, have successfully completed the National and State Boards, along with obtaining local anesthesia certification.
You must excel in customer service, be energetic, and a team player.
For more information, or to apply for this job, click here.