Fort Carson has an opening for a civilian paramedic. You will be responsible for responding to accidents, illnesses and other emergencies on post.
This is a federal job with the following benefits:
- Comprehensive health and life insurance
- Competitive salaries
- Generous retirement programs
- Paid holidays, sick leave, and vacation time
- Flexible work environment and alternate work schedules
- Paid employment related training and education
- Possible student loan repayment
- Payment of licenses, certification, and academic degrees as applicable
- Bonuses, incentives, and awards as appropriate for the job.
Starting pay is $38K - $50K per year.