Jun 17, 2013 6:45 PM by Alyse Rzemek
Public Service Credit Union is looking for a part-time teller. A part-time candidate will have to be flexible in their work schedule of 20 - 25 hours per week, with the availability to work weekday hours between approximately 8:45am and 6:30pm.
Interested applicants should have at least 6 months to 1 year of customer service experience is highly desired. Experience in a financial institution is preferred.
The person in this position is expected to actively engaged with the member, providing a quality service experience ranging from:
• Greeting and building the individual member relationships
• Accurate and timely processing of transactions (deposits, withdrawals, transfers, loan payments, cashier checks and other services)
• Being the first point of contact in most instances and referring members to the appropriate area based on needs
• Additionally, you'll actively recognize opportunities to provide solutions for our members' financial needs through the promotion of our products and services
• Most importantly you'll deliver excellent customer service consistent with PSCU's desire to exceed our members' expectations on a daily basis
For more information on this "Job of the Day", click here.