Jan 18, 2013 5:52 AM by Andy Koen

Man burned by fire in Peyton

PEYTON - A man was burned after a fire broke out in a workshop on his property in the 12200 block of Smith Road early Friday morning. Firefighters from the Falcon Fire Department were called to the property at around 1:30 a.m.

The man reportedly suffered minor burns to his hands and face. He was treated by paramedics at the scene but was not taken by ambulance to the hospital.


»Topics in this article

Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4