Oct 13, 2010 7:21 PM by Greg Boyce

Man suffers burns in kitchen fire

A fire in a kitchen in Fountain Wednesday afternoon burned a man as he tried to put it out.

It happened at 313 Commanche Village Drive. Grease had ignited on a stove.  A man there tried to put it out by putting water on it.  That caused steam and made the fire worse.

The man has not been identified.  He was flown to a Denver hospital for treatment.  His injuries are not believed to be life threatening.



»Topics in this article

Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4