Jul 1, 2013 6:23 AM by Lacey Steele
QUINCY, Wash. (AP) - A drug overdose victim died over the weekend in Washington state and many others were sickened after taking a potent mixture of a drug called "Molly."
Steve Dickens, house supervisor at Central Washington Hospital, said several patients, including the one who died, were taken to the medical center in Wenatchee overnight Friday while others were treated at other nearby hospitals.
He declined to provide further details earlier today.
"Molly" is a drug that can be similar to ecstasy.
KOMO News in Seattle reports the concert goers fell ill during the Paradiso Festival at the Gorge Ampitheatre, a popular music venue.
Sarina Fahrner, the chief nursing officer at Quincy Valley Medical Center, told KOMO there were more than 100 overdose patients.
The name of the victim who died has not been released.