Oct 30, 2013 1:51 PM by Alyse Rzemek
Pueblo police are calling their Drug Take Back event a success. They collected 281 lbs. of unused prescription medications, this past Saturday. People in the in community took time out of their busy schedules, to drop off their unused medications at the Pueblo Police Department during the National Drug Take Back Day.
For those who didn't get a chance to make it but still have medications to dispose of, please follow the below suggestions.
1. Take your prescription drugs out of their original containers.
2. Mix drugs with an undesirable substance, such as cat litter or used coffee grounds.
3. Put the mixture into a disposable container with a lid, such as an empty margarine tub, or into a
4. Conceal or remove any personal information, including Rx number, on the empty containers by
covering it with permanent marker or duct tape, or by scratching it off.
5. The sealed container with the drug mixture, and the empty drug containers, can now be placed in the
1 hour ago