Jul 3, 2012 11:55 AM
Savage Kitchen - Cliff House Shrimp Manicotti
1 lb Clean, cooked and chopped shrimp
1 32oz Ricotta cheese
2 lb Shredded mozzarella cheese
1 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
4 eggs Lightly beaten
2 teaspoon Dried parsley
2teaspoons Dried basi
l2teaspoon Granulated Garlicsalt and ground black pepper to taste
1 (16 ounce) Jar spaghetti sauce
12 1/2 ounces Manicotti pasta
1. Cook manicotti in boiling water until done. Drain, and rinse with cold water.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
3. In a large bowl, combine shrimp, ricotta, 1 ½ lb mozzarella, and 1/2 cup Parmesan, eggs, parsley, basil, garlic and salt and pepper. Mix well, put mixture in a pastry bag.
4. Pour 1/2 cup sauce into an 11x17 inch baking dish. Fill each manicotti shell with 3 tablespoons cheese mixture, and arrange over sauce . Pour remaining sauce over top, and sprinkle with remaining Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
5. Bake 45 minutes, or until bubbly.
1 hour ago