Nov 15, 2010 6:55 PM by Greg Boyce
Three years and $26 million later, road construction between I-25 and Highway 115 on South Academy is now complete.
The project includes:
· 7 new bridges
· Widening of the B-Street Bridge
· 2400 linear feet of retaining walls
· 7 new or reconfigured signalized intersections
· Ramp modifications at State Highway 115 & I-25
· Modifications to B-Street and Westmeadow Drive
The project was paid for by a voter-approved one cent road construction sales tax.
1 hour ago