Jul 15, 2010 2:59 PM by David Ortiviz

Southern Colorado burn victim being treated in Denver

A Southern Colorado man is recovering at a hospital in Denver after being badly burned in a propane accident. The Pueblo County Sheriff's Office says the victim is John McMillan. His exact age was not available, but officials say he's in his 50s.

The accident happened Wednesday during a propane delivery along Lakeview Circle in Colorado City. The propane suddenly ignited after the hose hit the ground and sparked.

The sheriff's office says McMillan suffered critical burns to over 50 percent of his body. He's being treated at the University of Colorado Hospital, where he's listed in critical condition.


»Topics in this article

Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4