News

Aug 3, 2011 3:50 PM by Zach Thaxton

UPDATE: Man seriously injured in house fire near Wasson HS

Colorado Springs firefighters say a man in his 20s suffered serious burn injuries in a fire at a home at Patrician Way and McArthur Avenue.

A woman, believed to be the man's mother, suffered minor smoke inhalation and was treated at the scene. Fire officials say the blaze started on the kitchen stove top and was confined to the kitchen.

»Comments

»Topics in this article

Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4