Posted: Nov 19, 2009 3:08 PM by Adam Atchison, Bea Karnes
Updated: Nov 19, 2009 3:08 PM
When Santa's making his list and checking it twice, he may want to check out another list. The people at World Against Toys Causing Harm, or WATCH, have released their list of the worst toys of 2009.
The WATCH folks point to inconsistent age recommendations on packaging, potential for injury and choking hazards.
Here is the list:
1. Disney-Pixar Wall-E foam rocket launcher
2. Moon Board pogo board
3. Curious Baby Curious George Counting - My First Book of Numbers
4. The Dark Knight Batman action figure
5. X-Men Origins: Slashin' Action Wolverine
6. Lots to Love Babies - "Mini nursery"
7. Just Kidz junior musical instruments
8. CAT "Rugged Mini"
9. Pucci Pups: Maltese
10. Spy Gear Viper-Blaster