If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with cancer, we're here to help. Our cancer team extends the Front Range to bring you the most advanced treatments and compassionate care.
Our board-certified doctors and staff work to meet individual health care needs and make the cancer journey as comfortable as possible. Our goal is to help eliminate worry so that you can concentrate on getting well.
Cancer treatment at Memorial Hospital extends beyond medical diagnoses and treatment - our unique nurse navigator program pairs each new oncology patient with a specially trained nurse who can provide support from the point of diagnosis through survivorship. Navigators embrace the patient, helping them to understand the diagnosis and making prompt access to care as seamless as possible.
Memorial's nurse navigator program is unique in that its navigators are all certified oncology nurses. Our navigators have the clinical expertise to care for patients who are diagnosed with cancer. Nurse navigators also specialize in particular cancer diagnoses, so they are highly knowledgeable in the unique and complex challenges associated with the disease. Our nurse navigation teams specialize in breast, thoracic and gastrointestinal (GI) cancers.
Whether your medical plan includes surgery, chemotherapy, radiation or a combination of other support services, our clinic is prepared to be a compassionate partner in your journey.
Accreditations and Affiliations
• UCHealth's affiliation with the CU Cancer Center links patients to one of only 41 National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Centers in the U.S. Memorial is the only cancer program in Southern Colorado that is associated with an NCI-designated cancer center and an academic medical center, providing greater access to clinical trials.
• Since 1981, the Memorial Hospital Cancer Program has continually maintained its accreditation by the American College of Surgeons and its Commission on Cancer.
• The Mary Lou Beshears Breast Care Center at Memorial Hospital is one of nine accredited centers in Colorado. The National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers, or NAPBC, is a program administered by the American College of Surgeons.
• Digital mammography is available at all of Memorial's breast care locations. Memorial is designated as a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence (BICOE) and is accredited by the American College of Radiology.
• We are accredited by the American College of Radiology and received the gold seal for excellence in care. You can rely on Memorial Hospital for the safest possible imaging procedures and technology.
Nov 25, 2014 8:22 PMRead Story ›
Nov 12, 2014 11:30 PMRead Story ›
Jul 18, 2014 7:58 PMRead Story ›
May 21, 2014 9:27 PMRead Story ›
Mar 13, 2014 7:54 PMRead Story ›
Jan 5, 2015 9:00 AMRead Story ›
Jan 5, 2015 7:00 AMRead Story ›
Jan 4, 2015 9:00 AMRead Story ›
Jan 2, 2015 12:00 PMRead Story ›
Jan 2, 2015 12:00 PMRead Story ›
3 months ago
Oncology and Hematology
Memorial Medical Building
Memorial Hospital Central Campus
525 N. Foote Ave., Suite 202
Colorado Springs, CO 80909
(Map & directions)
Learn about Stuart...
The simple act of breathing - inhaling and exhaling - is a symbol of hope for Stuart. Diagnosed with lung cancer several years ago, Stuart entrusts his care to Memorial Health System Cancer Center.
Watch his story here ...