Memorial Hospital's Road to Greatness 90 Day Health Challenge
Join Memorial Hospital's Road to Greatness 90 Day Health Challenge beginning February 7th through May 9th.
For 90 days, challenge yourself to drink more water, take the stairs and take small steps that lead to greatness.
You'll be invited to interact and attend special events with Team USA athletes.
Your road to greatness isn't traveled alone.
Check back to koaa.com Your Healthy Family for suggestions to start your 90 day challenge on February 7th.
For more on the health challenge visit www.uchroadtohealth.org.
Memorial Cardiovascular Care Center offers comprehensive, multidisciplinary services that range from diagnosis to treatment to rehabilitation.
Memorial's cardiovascular physicians, and other specialists work together to coordinate each patient's cardiovascular care from the start. This unique team approach gives patients immediate expert medical opinions, which assures an integrated cardiovascular plan and allows treatment to start sooner.
Highest Quality Cardiovascular Care
Memorial's cardiovascular team is nationally recognized and committed to providing the highest quality care in the region.
Faster Heart Attack Care
• When you're having a heart attack, time is of the essence. The faster the artery can be unblocked, the better. At Memorial, the time it takes between a patient arriving at our doorstep and doctors unblocking the coronary artery is a third faster than the national standard.
Nationally Recognized Care
• Awarded a three-star rating by the Society of Thoracic Surgeons, the highest rating available.
• A Memorial-based cardiologist will serve as the incoming Governor for the American College of Cardiology for the State of Colorado.
Memorial's cardiovascular team performs hundreds of cardiovascular-related surgeries each year. Our expertise and skill make Memorial a leader in cardiovascular techniques that are less invasive, allow for shorter hospital stays and result in a faster return to normal life. In fact, Memorial's Heart and Vascular Center is equipped to handle almost any heart or vascular procedure, including:
• Coronary artery bypass surgery
• Cardiac catheterization
• Coronary angioplasty
• Drug-eluting stent placement
• Valve repair and replacement
• Diagnostic heart imaging and treatment
• Heart tumor removal
• Thoracic surgery
• Minimally invasive atrial fibrillation ablation
• Ablation and cryoablation procedures
• Pacemakers, defibrillator and biventricular device placement
• Laser lead extraction
• Chronic total occlusion revascularization
• Heart defect closures
• Abdominal aortic aneurysm repair
• Cerebral aneurysm repair
• Thoracic aortic aneurysm repair
• Carotid endarterectomy
• Chronic venous insufficiency studies
• Claudication treatment
• Deep vein thrombosis (DVT)/thrombophlebitis
• Peripheral vascular disease diagnosis and treatment
• Pulmonary embolism diagnosis and treatment
• Raynauld's phenomenon treatment
• Renal vascular disease diagnosis and treatment
• Varicose vein treatment
Free Heart Risk Assessment
In addition to diagnosis and treatment, Memorial also provides a
free, convenient online tool for you to learn your risk of having a heart
attack. In just seven minutes, you can take a free, confidential heart risk
assessment that could save your life. If eligible, you may accept a free clinical
screening to learn what steps to take to improve your health.
Jan 14, 2014 7:30 PM
Nov 4, 2013 7:40 PM
Dec 14, 2012 9:36 AM
Nov 12, 2013 10:00 PM
Nov 12, 2013 7:00 PM
1 month ago
Heart & Vascular Center
Memorial Hospital Central
1400 E. Boulder St.
3rd Floor (use north elevators)
Colorado Springs, CO 80909
Hospital operator: 719-365-5000
Free garage parking & valet
Learn about Lisa...
An expectant mother is normally focused on her baby's heartbeat. But when Lisa developed a heart arrhythmia during her pregnancy, she suddenly found herself focused on her own heart - and she turned to Memorial Health System for care.
Memorial's team of cardiovascular experts and maternal-fetal-medicine specialists worked together to heal Lisa's irregular heartbeat while protecting her unborn child.
Watch her story here ...