Content Tagged As apartment_fire

4 years 6 days ago

Apartment fire caused by room fan

The Colorado Springs Fire Department says the fire yesterday at the Camelot Apartments was caused by an electrical problem. The fire forced the closure of Airport Road and the evacuation of several apartments. Investigators have traced the start of the fire to a room fan that was sitting...

4 years 10 months ago

Unexpected start to Mother's Day

An early morning apartment fire got Mother's Day off to an unexpected start for many Springs families. As residents at the Pine Crest Apartments in Colorado Springs waited for the flames to be put out, crews found that food left unattended on a stove top started the fire. Lt....

5 years 5 months ago

Apartment Fire in Colorado Springs

2 Apartments were damaged by fire in Colorado Springs tonight. The fire broke out just before 7 p.m. at the Apollo Park Executive Suites on Circle drive. Lt. Chriss Soppe says 25 firefighters reponded, because the apartment was hard to reach. Firefighters were able to get the fire out...

Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4