Content Tagged As camper

1 year 6 months ago

Colorado boy killed by carbon monoxide

CEDAREDGE, Colo. (AP) - One boy is dead and another is in critical condition after they were apparently exposed to carbon monoxide in a camper. According to the Grand Junction Daily Sentinel, three youths were sleeping in a camper Sunday when something caused them to be exposed to carbon monoxide,...

4 years 6 months ago

Man torches wasps--and his trailer

Firefighters in northern Colorado say a La Salle man trying to destroy a wasps' nest with a torch caused a fire that burned down his camper trailer. Firefighters prevented the flames from spreading to a nearby shed. Valuables in the trailer included tools, auto parts and antiques.

Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4